Train your presentation skills by addressing large audiences on any imaginable stage, from the comfort of your own familiar environment. Learn from your own body (language), use of voice and speech. Become a next-level speaker with VR Speech.support.Request a Demo Watch trailer
Speaker puts on VR headset and a communication expert (colleague) takes place behind computer
Speech is recorded and speaker data is stored in dashboard.
New in version 1.6.3
14 December 2018
- Added cheat sheets. you can now see your powerpoint on your wrist by pressing a button on the controllers. For Oculus press the Y/B button and for Vive press the menu button, which is located above the trackpads.
- Added powerpoint laptop to university stage.
- Added a desk & powerpoint laptop to classroom stage.
- Changed floor in the preparation room as preparation for future update plans.
- Uploading your data is now smoother and should no longer lag the application.
- Due to using a new method for uploading data, the percentage progression of how much a file has been uploaded cannot be shown.
New in version 1.6.0
24 October 2018
- A new Stage has been added, the Office(BETA).
- We launched a Standalone Viewer! to download it go to speech.support. You don't have to install this one. just unzip the files and run it!
- We added the patch notes to the download screen. now you can read all the new stuff while waiting for your download.
- You can now choose the location of your exported session, instead of forcing to export to the desktop.
- We added a "mini" first person viewer to the UI, so you can see both perspectives when looking at the monitor.
- Removed the now unused "first person" button.
- Removed some underused Camera viewing angles.
- For some reason the users character was visible in the heatmap. but he's gone now.
- Removed the crash log message due to popular demand.
- Change some glass materials that made hair disappear when moved in front of it.
- Shader and Lighting Optimizations
- When spawning in your speech stage some character will break their necks for a second.
- Some minor bugs have found the boot.
- Sometimes distractions will be played twice, those annoying phone users! BLAH!